Solid Storm Environmental Resource team are multi-disciplined team of scientists that strive to provide our clients with a level of environmental compliance services that separates us from the competition.
Our years of experience have allowed us to build relationships with not only our clients but also the federal, state, and tribal entities that enforce the laws and regulations that govern the wireless communications industry.
We pride ourselves in the ability to expedite deliverable’s to our clients while also providing a product that is accurate, reliable and cost effective.
- NEPA COMPLIANCE CHECKLISTS
- PHASE I AND PHASE II ENVIRONMENTAL SITE ASSESSMENTS
- NEPA – ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENTS & MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENTS
- WETLAND & STREAM DELINEATION, PERMITTING, & RESTORATION
- RARE, THREATENED & ENDANGERED SPECIES SURVEYS
- SEDIMENT AND EROSION CONTROL CONSTRUCTION & INSPECTION
- STORMWATER BMP INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE
- STREAM AND SLOPE STABILIZATION
- AVIAN NEST SURVEYS
- TREE SURVEYS